1. Tap the More button in the toolbar
This brings up the document settings:
2. Scroll down to the Note Format section:
3. Customize what to include and the note appearance
The following options control the formatting of the note and what information is included from each annotation:
- Border (Default): Annotation colors are visible in the notes quote border.
- Text and Border: Annotation colors are visible in the notes quote border and the formatting of the text matches that of the PDF annotation e.g. highlighted text in the PDF will be highlighted in the notes as well.
- None: The colors of the original PDF annotations are not reflected in the notes.
Sort Annotations by Color
This option enables custom sorting of the annotations as explained here.
The color palette used in your notes. PDF annotations are sorted into color groups based on their actual color, these color groups are represented by a color based on the current color palette. By default this color palette matches the PDF markup palette, but you can specify a different here.
Here you can customize the categories used when sorting by color.
The page header is a header in your notes stating which page the following annotations are extracted from. When “Include page link” is enabled, tapping the header will take you to this page in the PDF.
Includes additional information for each annotation:
Includes a line spacer between each annotation.